SYA announces winter Grassroots clinics for ages 4-17 at NZONE indoor in Chantilly.
SYA Recreational winter indoor clinics will start week of December 9 at NZONE in Chantilly. Clinic classes will be on Monday or Friday.
Sign Up Here!!
If you click the above Sign up Here!! it will give you details on times, class age groups dates!!
For more information on times, age groups, specific dates etc...- CLICK Sign Up HERE just above.
SYA Lead Coaches - 1. US Soccer Licensed 2. Proven ability to work with youth to improve their soccer ability and performance.
3. High level of coaching and teaching ability. 4. Successful track record of making training challenging/stimulating and enjoyable.
SYA clinic Lead coaches - Pam Cornell - SYA Academy coach US License coach, Former National Team player.
Joshua Harris - SYA Academy coach, US National coaching license, Head Coach-Boys, West Springfield HS.
Bretton Krocker - SYA Travel coach, US Licensed Coach, GMU - Former co-founder of GMU club team.
More questions - email Director of Coaching - Rob Olson- firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Soccer and Coerver training methods have been a cornerstone for our SYA training programs to develop the players to their maximum potential.
The grassroots development program is designed to help each player do the following.
1. Improve their essential skill base. Dribbling, fastfootwork, receiving the ball, passing the ball, finishing will all be developed.
2. Improve the players insight/ thinking ability - simple tactical concepts such as when to dribble , when to pass will be developed age appropriately.
3. Improve the players enjoyment and love for the game. This will be done by having a stimulating, learning and positive enviroment that the coaching staff will create.
4. Positive Life skills - The coaches will stress positive life skills such as: how to get along with others, try your best, persevere, respect for all players, alertness, focus, confidence, leadership.
5. Team Play - The principles of Play will be taught and nurtured age appropriate. Concepts such as getting open will be addressed.